09 January 2013

2013 Resolutions - My wonderful gym workout!

Today was amazing on a couple of different fronts. Read more about our amazing night HERE!

This morning I woke up after a terrible nights sleep just wanting to stay in bed and get some more shut eye. Instead I got out of bed and went to the gym. I was there when they opened at 6am. Too EARLY for this girl! But I had a great workout! Since my knees can't take that impact from years of high school basketball I stuck to the elliptical and it was awesome. I've missed it and it's so nice to be back.

I loved having Pretty Little Liars to watch while I was sweating my brains out. Can we talk about how much I'm hooked on that show? It's the best and Netflix on the iPad makes all my dreams come true!

(it's my guilty pleasure!)

On the workout note, Mike and I crossed a pretty MONUMENTAL barrier in our marriage tonight! I told him what the scale says when I step on.... it was a big leap for me but I know it's a good one. I'm also proud to say that that number has gone down by 4 since got back to Provo! OHHH YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who comes to visit!