31 May 2012

Healthy Challenge - Day #20 -- Set Goals

So here we are on DAY 20! Are you all feeling a little bit healthier?

I am but I know I need to be working a little bit harder on some of the daily decisions!
If you need a reminder or brush up on anything go here for the complete run down on the HEALTHY Challenge.


Today we are working on goals! It is so nice to have a goal in sight to keep you motivated.

Here are some common and good goal categories:

Weight: lose X pounds
Timed Run: run 1 mile in X minutes
Race: complete a 5k, half-marathon, marathon, etc. 

Today I started the Couch to 5K program.
This works you up daily to be able to run a 5K. I would really like to be able to compete in a race. I've never done anything like that and I think it would be very rewarding!

Who's with me? I'd love to have some fellow challenge members to work with!

Now I also really want to lose some pounds! However, for ME I think the idea of running a 5K will be a better motivation!

So what goals are you going to set to keep you motivated?


2 comments:

  1. I started with Couch to 5k and recommend it to everyone! 5k's are so fun and keep you motivated to stay in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't like running though I've slowly started jogging. I've wanted to do the Dirty Dash in September. So I'm aiming towards that. But I also want to lose weight and be healthier all around! Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from anyone who comes to visit!