26 May 2012

Healthy Challenge - Day #15 -- Bad Habits

Cut out those bad habits!


Smoking is one of the worst things you can do to your body! It is also very damaging to the people around you including family, friends and especially children. Get help with an online support group, a friend or family member. Don't try and get through that alone but do try and get control of that habit. It's very unhealthy and will shorten your life considerably.

Alcohol is a very high contributor to death in the United States. I know many people who have died from this and it breaks my heart to see people young and old falling into this habit. Please make sure you are being smart and safe. Also, you parents out there, please educate your kids and monitor your teens as they get to the age where many are introduced to alcohol. It astonishes me the number of parent who are supplying alcohol to teens. Be responsible!

Bad habits can also include over eating and other inappropriate habits! Gain control of all aspects of your life! 


For the beginning of the Healthy Challenge click here!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I've never had any desire to smoke or drink. But I've learned that emotional eating can also be a bad habit! It's one I've struggled with. This healthy challenge has helped me with that. Especially with keeping track of what I eat and my activities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia: You and me both. I'm so glad that I don't have to expose my family to the emotional and physical toxicity of those habits.
      I'm so glad the Healthy Challenge is helping you out! :) Keep up the good work!

      Delete

I love hearing from anyone who comes to visit!